Sunday September 13, 12:00PM (PT) — talks by John Wentworth, Liron and morepost by habryka (habryka4) · 2020-09-10T19:49:06.325Z · score: 20 (4 votes) · LW · GW · 3 comments
- Each talk will be 3-5 minutes followed by discussion. Afterwards, we'll have a hangout in breakout rooms. The talks will be short and focus on presenting one core idea well, rather than rushing through a lot of content.
- We want to give top LessWrong writers an interesting space to discuss their ideas, and have more fruitful collaboration between users. Think of it like a cross between an academic colloquium and some friends chatting by a whiteboard.
If you're a curated author and interested in giving a 5-min talk at a future event, which will then be transcribed and edited, sign up here.
- John Wentworth: Talk topic "How to detect unknown unknowns"
- Liron Shapira: Bloated MVPs: Startups that raised money for logically-impossible ideas
- Ruby Bloom: Unprecedentedly Accessible Expertise
When? Sunday September 13, 12:00PM (PT)
Comments sorted by top scores.