Podcast - Putanumonit on The Switchpost by Jacobian · 2019-06-23T04:09:25.723Z · score: 7 (3 votes) · LW · GW · 2 comments
Topics we covered:
- How business school led me to rationality.
- The origin story and meaning of Putanumonit.
- How to put numbers on things where no numbers exist.
- Contextualizing and decoupling in the saga of Caster Semenya.
- Does putting numbers on dating make me an emotionless robot?
- Rationality, mindfulness, and poking your head above the river.
- The posts I regret writing.
- Antinatalism and the connection between emotion and philosophy.
- How intuition follows controversy, and why hunter-gatherers don’t have opinions on immigration.
- Fake frameworks as the key to rationality and why I prefer Magic the Gathering personality color wheel to the big 5 personality system or MBTI.
- Rationality alone and in a group.
- Why soccer is a supreme entertainment product, aesthetic experience, and showcase of virtue.
- MMA as a gateway drug to loving sports.
Comments sorted by top scores.