MIRI's technical agenda: an annotated bibliography, and other updatespost by So8res · 2015-02-05T18:11:05.051Z · score: 13 (14 votes) · LW · GW · Legacy · 4 comments
This week, I'm pleased to present Aligning Superintelligence with Human Interests: An Annotated Bibliography. This annotated bibliography complements our technical agenda and the six supporting papers that I've released over the past few months. Once you've read the supporting papers, this annotated bibliography will help you figure out what to read next on any given topic, in order to get to the cutting edge.
This annotated bibliography concludes my series of updates on MIRI's technical agenda. To review, I've presented a series of eight papers which sketch out MIRI's research strategy and overview a number of active research areas. Those papers are:
- Aligning Superintelligence with Human Interests: A Technical Research Agenda
- Formalizing Two Problems of Realistic World Models
- Toward Idealized Decision Theory
- Questions of Reasoning Under Logical Uncertainty
- Vingean Reflection: Reliable Reasoning for Self-Modifying Agents
- The Value Learning Problem
- Aligning Superintelligence with Human Interests: An Annotated Bibliography
Comments sorted by top scores.