The Quantum Physics Sequence
score: -4 (4 votes) ·
Using Quantum Mechanics to identify "possibility" as the smallest of a certain minimum amount of anything (The smallest “thing")
I'm a Banker interested in quantum mechanics and my (tongue in the cheek) conclusion is that it un-doubtfully identifies "possibility" as the smallest of a certain minimum amount of anything (The smallest “thing"). Here it goes...
• The smallest of a certain minimum amount of anything (The smallest “thing”) does not exist in time or space.
• Although it does not exist in time or space (attributes of non-locality), it has the potential to exist i.e. to be located at a particular point in space and time.
• The smallest “thing” can thus be identified as a “possibility”.
• A possibility “grows” to become “the smallest thing” when its non-locality attributes are altered to such an extent that it can be observed at a particular point in space and time (located).
• Conversion from non-locality to locality occurs when waves (mind waves) use freedom of choice to evaluate all possible locations and then to form an idea of where the smallest thing must be at a particular point in time and space.
• This results in the creation of matter in time and space.
• An idea is nothing more than a brainwave” which has unlimited access to universal intelligence and freedom of choice to apply consciousness to consider all possibilities and then to form an idea of the desired outcome.
• This “possible outcome”” has the capability to exist in any one of the parallel universes at any given time and my understanding of it is as follows:
This smallest “thing” that exists is also the biggest thing that exists. It is a thing called “possibility” which is the sum total of everything that ever has or ever will exist in all the parallel universes.
Possibility is energy with momentum or better explained as waves of energy with the capability of manifesting as a particle i.e.: it is both:
a) A wave (which is everywhere ... all of the time i.e. it is not subject to the concept of time and space); and
b) A particle (which has neither mass nor electric charge but possesses energy and momentum to manifests itself as a particle with mass and electric charge) once consciousness is applied.
“It is the wave that determines a precise position for the particle at any particular time”. This means that at its core (in its simplest form) the smallest thing is consciousness applied to a possibility using the freedom of choice of the mind wave to locate (observe) the thing at a specific point in time and space.
The conscious mind can therefore create anything is can possibly think of; in any one of the parallel universes at any given point in time.