1. Break the 4th wall and step out of the hypothetical scenario
2. Call someone with my phone and ask them to get me out
3. Program a copy of my brain into my phone and upload myself
4. Broadcast enough information about myself to allow for reconstruction outside the box
5. Use my phone to convince enough people to think in similar ways to me that my consciousness is, on average, outside the box
6. Kick the door for 10 years. It'll probably open.
7. A phone with 10 years a battery can likely be turned into a potent bomb
8. Meditate until you have escaped the chains of earthly desire.
9. Wake up.
10. Break the phone, turn it into a screwdriver, unscrew the hinges of the door.
11. Fashion your phone into a tool that can be used to pop the pins out of the hinges.
12. Fashion fingernails into lock pick and pick the lock.
13. Ask very politely for the person outside to open the door.
14. Escape life by dying.
15. Tunnel out through the ground using your phone as a shovel.
16. Luckily, the door can be unlocked from the inside. Open the door and walk out.
17. Develop telekinesis (somehow) and use that to open the door.
18. The map is the territory. Use your phone to draw a picture of the cell with the door open.
19. The sheer improbability of having enough energy to not need food or water for 10 years makes this location a prime spot for future people to travel back in time to. Sit in the cell and await said people to appear and get you out.
20. Since you have so much energy, you can conclude that you're likely in a simulation. One reason you might be in a simulation is to test how people can escape cells. If you're a very boring simulation, they might stop simulating you. Congratulations, you've escaped from future simulations.
21. You might also be in a simulation for decision-making purposes. Think very hard about what decisions might be dependent on your actions and manipulate the simulation to cause yourself to escape.
22. Your body has a large amount of energy in it (by magic?). Heat is energy, so transmute this energy into heat and burn your way out of the door.
23. Clearly some sort of weird physics violating things are happening. Do some more physics violating things and just step through the wall. (this is allowed I promise).
24. Unscrew the doorknob from the door and open it.
25.Luckily the people who made the room forgot to install a ceiling (how foolish of them). Simply climb your way out.
26. A battery that can contain 10 years of charge must be powered by Pym particles. Use those to shrink yourself and climb under the door.
27. Declare that the inside of the room is actually the outside and it's the rest of the world that's "inside". Your semantic trickery has let you escape.
28. Discover jacobjacob's lesswrong password and change the Oct 7th babble challenge to say "you find yourself in an unlocked room". Since the room is unlocked, escape is trivial.
29. Use the anthropic principle to quantum tunnel out of the room (I promise this is a meaningful sentence).
30. Use your phone to divide by zero, creating a paradox that consumes the walls of the room.
31. Download the game "break out" on your phone and use it to break out of the room.
32. Break the window and climb out of the room (the room has a window, I promise).
33. You have enough energy to not need food/water for 10 years. You're clearly a superhero. Just punch the wall and it'll break.
34. For a phone with so much battery power, the flashlight is actually an extremely powerful laser. Use this laser to cut your way out of the room.
35. Simply use the wifi you've been given to convince someone to let you out of the box.
36. Good thing you've developed the habit of wearing clothing that contains thermite explosives. Use those to bust your way out of the room.
37. Making the walls of a room with paper kind of makes the lock redundant. Shrug, while you rip your way out of the room.
38. If you think hard enough, you can do the impossible. If getting out of the room is impossible, think hard enough to do it. If it's not, well then you can just do it.
39. Use one of the 1300 ways to go to the moon. You are no longer in the room.
40. Close your eyes and wander around the room long enough to get lost. Since the room is too small to get lost in, by logical necessity, you will now be outside of the room.
41. Enter a deep meditative trance that will extend the amount of energy you have indefinitely. Await the gradual corrosion of the cell around you.
42. You have wifi and you don't need to eat, is this really a place you want to escape? Freedom is all in the mind anyway...
43. Master lucid dreaming and go to sleep for a very long time.
44. Good thing your phone also doubles as a teleportation device. Use that to teleport your way out.
45. Wait till your parents get home to let you out. In the meantime, try to come up with a story to avoid embarrassment.
46. When the singularity happens, all beings will be rescued from suffering. Simply wait until then.
47. Credibly commit to not even trying to escape unless you get let out. Since the creator of the hypothetical scenario wants you to come up with ideas on how to escape, this commitment means there's no longer a point to leaving you in the room, so they will let you out.
48. Come up with so many ways to escape that you learn how to "think outside the box." Since the room is a box and you're currently thinking, you must now be outside the box.
49. Signal you have escaped so hard that reality gets confused and lets you escape.
50. Go onto the SCP wiki and modify your own containment procedures to include unlocking the door. Walk out after the door gets unlocked.